CSBForum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We have free personals, forums, a chat room, and online-socials.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

surprised by...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Gibson_av

Male Number of posts : 6
Title : Modern Primative
Registration date : 2008-07-16

surprised by... Empty
PostSubject: surprised by...   surprised by... Icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 8:57 am

I'm a bit surprised that (it appears) non members can post personals. Curious...
If I'm mistaken let me know.

Me? I like getting emails (I know...creepy) but it's fun to have something to read when I log on. As for the rest...well that's what the emails are for

Smile

I live in Fountain and work on post. I'd prefer not to drive to the North too far to play. I'm also not opposed to "group" activity Wink
Lastly, I'm a smoker but not a rude one. Not much of a drinker though, but I'm not judgemental about it in others. Not a 420 kind of guy either.
Back to top Go down
Laur-Lynnx

Number of posts : 19
Title : Dreamer
Gallery? : yes
Registration date : 2008-03-24

surprised by... Empty
PostSubject: Re: surprised by...   surprised by... Icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2008 11:28 pm

Gibson_av wrote:
I'm a bit surprised that (it appears) non members can post personals. Curious...
If I'm mistaken let me know.

Maybe you mean the Non-EMAIL-members. These are people who've have come to the socials, but who do not have email. I post personals for them.

You have to be a member to post personals. But non-members can look at the personals, but they can't look at your profile or message you.
Back to top Go down

surprised by...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
CSBForum :: Personals-
Jump to: