CSBForum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We have free personals, forums, a chat room, and online-socials.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Couple or Bi Female or TG

Go down 
AuthorMessage
ColoCurt

Male Number of posts : 3
Title : Member
Gallery? : yes
Registration date : 2008-12-27

Couple or Bi Female or TG Empty
PostSubject: Couple or Bi Female or TG   Couple or Bi Female or TG Icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 10:31 am

Greetings all... I am looking for a LTR relationship with a couple or bi-female or TG who is knowing and open to exploring real connection of the Body, SOul, and Mind. Looking for honest and upfront sharing of our bisexual feelings, and all the other wonders of what full connection is based on.

Here is some general info about my passions and desires.

I am a man with a touch of Renaissance, Bohemian, and Spirited energy. I have a desire and intent for fun, joy, and lots of smiles. Nature is a place that I really like to spend time doing hikes, skiing, short walks, ATV and motorcycle riding, dancing, fly fishing, nature drives, photography, camping and playing in our Great State.. Enjoy going to the many natural hot springs we have around Colorado and love soaking in nature. I am a romantic man with passion for life and partner. I desire the more minimalist life style, but have my share of stuff. I am 6’ tall, 180 lbs, 55, fit, clean health, no addictions, and fun to be with.

Heartfelt communication is a common connection and my new soul partner/s would have good communication skills. We, she/they are open to letting the inner child out to play and having fun. Wearing a smile is really nice... Smile I am down-to-earth, balanced, diverse, quest for learning, open to adventure, seeking a spiritual path, holistic and metaphysical by nature, and knowing that humility opens my heart with compassion.

Having desire for a Body, Soul and Mind connection, and a life that is based on trust, compassion, commitment, faithfulness, lots of laughing, and fun is a common goal we would both offer to a relationship. Having a high level of passion for life would also be a common connection. You are liberal as I am, have a smile that radiates to your soul, vivacious in spirit, compassionate by desire, and know how to play like a kid with abandoned worries.
Living in the moment knowing that life is short and to be nurtured and valued is at the core of sharing joy and connectedness.

I am just a guy with lots of diverse interests and passions willing to open my heart and soul to those who will come into my life.

Have a great day.

Curt

Last edited by ColoCurt on Sun Dec 28, 2008 10:49 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Searching on Lady Boy for TG also so will try here also.)
Back to top Go down

Couple or Bi Female or TG
Page 1 of 1