CSBForum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We have free personals, forums, a chat room, and online-socials.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

curious again

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Patrick

Male Number of posts : 4
Title : Member
Gallery? : yes
Registration date : 2008-12-23

curious again Empty
PostSubject: curious again   curious again Icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 11:37 pm

46 male bi curious. Mostly looking to chat with people. I am still quite timid about getting physical about this.
-Pat
Back to top Go down
Lonewolf76

Male Number of posts : 14
Title : Bisexual Romantic
Gallery? : yes
Registration date : 2008-12-23

curious again Empty
PostSubject: You are not alone!   curious again Icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2008 1:29 am

Hi Pat!,
I read your intro and had to chuckle - "There is someone out there as scared as I am!!!" Lol. I am very new to the lifestyle. I just came out this last June and have only been with a man once and all we did was 69. I am scared to death of my "first time" totally with a man - yet I find that it is fear of the unknown mixed with an equal portion of unbridled excitement at finally doing something that has been lying dormant inside me for all these years. I would love to chat with you and share feelings, fears and concerns. I think that one can never have too many friends - If interested - contact me and lets chat. Maybe we can be each others support system and get each other past the fear and actually walking the path. Take care, and Happy New Year! Kenn
Back to top Go down

curious again
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
CSBForum :: Personals-
Jump to: